Engineers / Senior Engineers Firmware
3 to 5 years
Planning, Developing and Implementing Firmware for New Products and Solutions in the R & D Team.
- Planning, developing, and implementing firmware.
- Maintaining stable firmware
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from internal customers for solutions that need to be developed.
- Performing code reviews.
- Writing and maintaining firmware documentation – Process documentation.
- Testing firmware releases and work on upgrades.
- Providing technical support and training to the firmware development team
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in firmware development.
- Experience in developing and debugging firmware.
- Proficiency in programming languages = Embedded C, CAN, Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong multitasking skills, Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation.