Senior Manager – 10 to 15 years of experience
A full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions for AWS cloud-based applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable in both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- At least 9 years of work experience in software development.
- Should have had the experience of handling a team as well as working directly with customers.
- A sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and hands on experience in Java 8, Spring Boot & Hibernate.
- Well versed with RDBMS concepts and familiarity with any popular RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of UI/UX design, HTML and CSS.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal as well as written) is a necessity.
- Exposure to Microservices is preferable.
- Exposure to CI / CD development is preferable
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Work with Clients directly to resolve issues as well as understand their requirements
Based on experience and in line with the industry